Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanks

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who has been reading the blog, and giving me some terrific feedback along the way.

I've been writing this blog for a month now, and I'm really glad that I started it back in August. I've learnt so much from your opinions, thoughts and comments. I knew that a blog would be a great way to connect with people from all over the art world. I've had artists, crtics, gallery owners and just art appreciators here, and it's been fantastic to see things from your perspective.

So thanks. I owe you one.

2 comments:

A Reason to Paint said...

And thanks right back to you Ben :) It's hard to believe you have only been at this a month - you're doing great at it!

Daydream Lily said...

I agree with a reason to paint. I cant believe youve only been blogging a month!! I enjoy reading your blog...its different to some of the other blogs I frequent. good job and keep posting :-)
Liss