Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not Quite Art :: ABC 10 O'clock Tuesday

So it's Tuesday night, 10:32. I've just watched Not Quite Art, a great new show about art on the ABC.

This week they're talking about Melbourne's amazing laneway and abandoned building art culture, 'uncollectable' artists, computer games, and many types of art that you won't find in most galleries.

It's the best half hour of Telly I've watched in ages. Unpretentious yet intelligent critique of art. I could learn a lot from this show.

Not quite sure if not quite art will be this good every week. But I'll be back on the couch this time next week.

(Thanks Mark for the tip)

2 comments:

Daydream Lily said...

thanks for the tip. Ill have to watch it.

Deanna said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm excited about the pay it forward project! Send me an email with your address and I'll try to get something fun out to you soon!

deanna at deannawood dot com